Thursday, February 27, 2020

Rough Times

Stress is kicking our asses. 
When hubby is home we argue. We nit pick. It sucks. Being on different schedules sucks. But the extra money from working nights helps pay the bills. 
It sucks.
M calls and sounds so upbeat. He has hope for when he comes home. He is still so naive. And I love him for it. 
But hubby and I...we are not used to not being around each other a lot. Well not just a lot. Always. We have always worked from home together. We developed a bit of codependency. Maybe that is not a good thing but for us it works. Apart we argue and fight. 
My new mantra is "This too shall pass" I only pray it is sooner than later.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, I've also experienced that kind of "mild" codependency. It could also be just how much the routine has been disrupted, and the disruption is a constant reminder. It can be like a loss that is not mourned in the same way, and it's hard to understand from the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know you are still in my thoughts and prayers. I know there's not as much changing, not as much new news, just slogging along in this new way of doing life. Hope you and hubby are hanging in there, and your son too.

    ReplyDelete