Monday, December 26, 2016

A New Begining

And so it begins. It's the day after Christmas. Our Airman is getting ready to leave for his base after his surprise Christmas visit. The grandbaby is napping and our world will soon be back to "normal". 
This Christmas was such a blessing. Sitting at church looking down the row and seeing all of our family together. As new military parents, I knew the chances of him being home were slim to none. And so many parents did not get to spend their Holiday with their child.
I am truly blessed and grateful. But saying "see you soon" is never easy. 

I am not really sure what my intention is with this blog. I think it is more just a way for me to speak out loud what I am thinking and feeling. Of course, hubby is a great sounding board and he gets most of my thoughts. But sometimes it helps for me to be able to write them down as well. So while this may not be a blog that gets any attention at all except for my random postings it will serve its purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment