Monday, May 9, 2022

A normal Mothers Day?

 I am not sure I know what would be considered normal anymore! But I think this Mothers Day would probably be considered more normal than not. 

It was good. I enjoyed it. I think this was the first Mothers Day that I have ever really enjoyed. There was no pressure or guilt or stress. 

All three of our sons were here. It's the first time in over 6 years that I have had all three boys over for mothers day. The youngest called off work so he could spend the day with us. My mother and Hubbys mother both came by and spent the day. 

And it was good. 

2 comments:

  1. I had lost your link to this site, and so have not been able to find you. For some reason Edge popped up the link tonight. I am so happy to hear that your son is home. I wish the best for all of you. I hope that the future is bright, and that changes in the law will come to make things a bit more fair.

    ReplyDelete