Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Under attack

 Back in July our youngest was moved to pray during church. God spoke to him that day. And J had an experience that I hope for myself. He spoke in tongues! Amazing!

He found himself led to get more involved and he has since done so. He reached out and he is now involved with the young adults ministry and with his girlfriend they take care of the 2 year old's during services. 

We are so proud of him! 

A couple of weeks later he was driving to work and was stopped at a light. A semi truck barreled into him, pushing his car into the one in front of him. He was knocked out briefly and both cars were totaled. He survived! Actually he walked away! He did go to the emergency room and they found he had a concussion but other than some minor cuts from broken glass he is fine. 

                                                            He was hit by a semi truck! 


And he walked away!

He told us later he was listening to the Bible, Exodus to be exact. 

He is still dealing with the insurance companies. The trucker is not an English speaker and was also uninsured. So of course everything is complicated. His insurance company does not offer a rental so he borrowed my SUV and has been driving that until he can get a new car once the insurance is cleared up.


Monday we get a call from J. He was in another car accident. Someone ran a red light. J was crossing the intersection, saw the car coming and slammed on his brakes but could not stop in time. 
Again he is ok! The other car is totaled and my SUV is old so the insurance will probably total it as well, but it is drivable. 

What is going on? Neither accident was his fault and both could have killed him. He is under attack and God is keeping him safe. 
God has a hand and a plan for J. Satan is trying to get rid of him and God is keeping him alive. It is the only answer! 
Pray for him. Pray for our son, because I think he needs it! 




2 comments:

  1. I am so so sorry to hear this. I too have been saved from at least two accidents by God. Both of which could have killed me. I don't think Satan is after your son. I think he is the victim of todays selfish and delinquent society. God saved him. The insurance companies are going to be another issue. I will pray for you dealing with them. keep safe and know that I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete