Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Ugh Stress

We thought hubby was coming home today. Surprise! Nope, not yet. 

His mother showed up again at the hospital. "My baby" Then proceeded to chatter and nag about everything. She started off by telling him that he needs to know what a miracle he is and how so many people had been praying for him. EVERY time she sees him she says the same thing. HE KNOWS! 

I got into it with her. I am sick and tired of her. She just does not know when to stop. He tries to nap and she talks and talks and talks. She tells him he should nap and then does not shut up.

She made some comment about moving so she was not looking at his parts and I lost it. The other day she refused to look away when he was getting into the bed with his ass out. He is an adult! I don't care if you have seen it before, it is rude to keep staring at a grown mans ass when he is incapacitated. She is incredibly condescending. 

She started accusing me of being competitive and I was competing with her and if something happened to my boys that I would be the same way. I am sorry but NO! I will not! 

Deep breath

One of his nurses told me that they noticed when she walked in the room his blood pressure jumped 30 points. They watched it happen every time she walks in the room. 

Just Breath

I can do this. I can get through this. 

He will come home tomorrow. She will probably be there nagging the whole way and want to follow us home to "help". 

It is his mother though and he can't tell her to stay away. So I guess I just have to suck it up. 

I can do it. I promise. I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment