Friday, January 17, 2020

Naval Consolidated Brig - Charleston

That is where he will be moving to next week.
Well at least he is staying on the East coast.
Hopefully he will be able to settle in and earn some days off his time with a job and therapy and hopefully a new skill.
Now comes the research in finding out how to get him money for phone calls and the commissary. It does not seem  as cut and dried as the state prison.
This really sucks. I found a forum for families of those incarcerated. Hopefully I can get more information there.
I am not sure what I am looking for right now. What am I supposed to be feeling? I feel like I have this constant cloud over my head. Even when good thing happen, I feel like it is just not enough. How much good is enough to make the cloud dissipate?

2 comments:

  1. You guys remain in my prayers--you and your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good news, both because now you know where he's going, and also because he's not not going to be as far away as he could have been. Challenges remain, of course, but there's light at the end of the tunnel. It will get better.

    ReplyDelete